BoD author website
To help people find you!
Your own author website – a calling card on the Internet
The Internet opens up all kinds of different marketing options for your book. The core aspect of online marketing is always a personal, individualised website or home page, which – as the name implies – constitutes your virtual home. Generating texts and uploading photographs, creating links with other authors, providing information about forthcoming event dates and subjects, and showing videos are all effective ways of reaching your readers. Thanks to Jimdo, the Web creation tool provider, producing your own home page for free is a piece of cake: in no time at all and with just a few clicks, designing your own home page is easier than ever!
- Free, personal author website that provides great creative freedom in generating your own design
- Platform with numerous options for marketing your own book
- Simple inclusion of texts, pictures, and videos – with just a few clicks
- Makes finding your book on the Internet extremely easy
Register here for a BoD author website!
First choose a personal user name and the URL (e.g. cookbook.jimdo.com) for your new home page, and enter your e-mail address. You will then receive a confirmation e-mail with a link to your new author website and a password, the “key” you need to start right away. Please note that the confirmation e-mail might end up in your spam filter.
What happens next? See for yourself!
Three steps to creating your own author website
- Log into your personal author website with the password provided in your Jimdo e-mail
- Choose names for your subpages according to your preferences or create additional pages
- Create contents and upload photographs